Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

wish to put the page menu and footer outside the main wrapper

Old Jul 17, 2010, 09:59 AM
kurageart

1 posts · Jul 2010
wish to put the page menu and footer outside the main wrapper

Hello, i'm very new to atahualpha, i wish to know how i can put the page menu bar outside the main wrapper, on the top of the page..
I wish to do the same with the footer..
thanks a lot, i like a lot this mainframe...
Old Jul 18, 2010, 03:13 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Atahualpa sets the page up as a table of three parts
The header
The middle and
The footer
The header has the menu as part of it, but the header and footer are rows of the table which is inside the wrapper and can't be taken out of it without doing some changing to the code.

If you want to dig into the code and change it, let us know how you progress, but you might be able to find another way to create the effect you want. Play with the settings and experiment a little