Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

PHP Functions available in MZ specifcally Custom Fields and ShortCodes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 29, 2013, 03:48 PM
shocka

11 posts · May 2009
PHP Functions available in MZ specifcally Custom Fields and ShortCodes

Hey all,

Where can i find a list of the 60 or so PHP functions available in MZ virtual templates. I looking for a way to incorporate custom fields into the template.

Since get_post_meta I thought about creating a custom shortcode but do_shortcode is not available either. Imagine if we could use do_shortcode the functionality of this theme is just endless.

Any suggestions or help, other than creating a physical template, which is my last option here.

-Shocka