Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme » New Versions & Updates »

Montezuma 1.1.4 released

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 26, 2013, 03:06 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Montezuma 1.1.4 released

Download Montezuma 1.1.4 at wordpress.org

Or if its not live yet on wordpress.org, you can get it here, too:
http://wordpress.bytesforall.com/201...-1-4-released/

Changelog 1.1.4:
  • localized back end
  • get_virtual_template.php line 52, $frontpage_id = get_option( 'page_on_front' );
  • removed 'thumb-shadow' and 'post-thumb' divs from postformat.php
  • fixed issue with multiple categories on a post only showing one
  • fixed issue with using 'the_content()' in a virtual template
  • fixed issue where site is squished on mobile devices
  • fixed issue where subtemplates were not getting '.php' extension and were not working
  • fixed issue where the_author and other 'Limited PHP code' did not work
  • fixed issue where bfa_get_template_part did not work in Virtual templates

The Montezuma back end is prepared for translation now. It's a lot of text but it had to be localized as per wordpress.org.

I might split this into 2 translation files (backend/frontend) if they let me, or even remove the inline docs and put them here on the forum instead, in a future version