Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Web Hosting for WordPress »

[SOLVED] I've got myself into a little mess! Logged out, phpmyadmin not helping

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 15, 2011, 03:15 PM
GrahamW

101 posts · Jul 2010
[SOLVED] I've got myself into a little mess! Logged out, phpmyadmin not helping

I am really sorry to ask guys, but I am completely lost here.

I made the usual stupid mistake of not entering the siteurl and home url addresses correctly. Followed your previous advice and used myphpadmin to edit them correctly. I saved those changes. I went to a different browser tab and tried to log in, but it didn't recognise my admin password. So I thought I'd be clever and go back to myphp and correct the admin password in the wp_users file. I did this, saved it.

Now WP doesn't recognise my password, and when I ask it to reset this and send me the link, nothing is arriving through the email.

Can you do anything with loose hair, 'coz I'm tearing mine out! I realise that this is all my stupidity but I could really do with some help!

The installation is at:
http://www.gbw247.info/roadarglos/

Any thoughts would be really appreciated!
Thanks
Graham.