Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

In 3.2 - Post Container Sticky not obeying margin commands

Old Mar 22, 2009, 09:00 PM
Andante

30 posts · Feb 2009
I was able to update to 3.2 (on a local install) using the export.php suggestion, which did help with re-inputting many settings. However, in 3.1.9, I had put margin commands in the Post Container Sticky box so that the sticky post had shorter lines (bigger margins) which worked great. But in 3.2 it ignores that setting entirely.

That's the only thing that worked differently for me though, which is a great thing . Now I am going to FINALLY upload this baby to the real web, my first live Wordpress site.
Old Mar 23, 2009, 08:15 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
A bug, thanks. I changed this in 3.2.1 now. In header.php change
PHP Code:
.sticky {
    <?php echo $bfa_ata_post_container_sticky_style?>
    }
to

PHP Code:
div.sticky {