Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Help with Flash banner, static banners on remaining pages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 3, 2009, 03:50 PM
krystyna

121 posts · Apr 2009
Unhappy Help with Flash banner, static banners on remaining pages

Flynn,

I have PMed you about this. I'd rather someone else do this, as the site is live and I don't want it to go down while I'm trying to fix it. I trust someone else with a greater level of expertise to get it done correctly. Me, I would screw it up beyond recognition, for sure.

1. Ability to embed a Flash header on the home page. I tried it, it doesn't work. The NextGen sidebar slideshow doesn't work either. We need a slideshow approx 200 px square (I will supply images) in the body of the home page too. I don't know if there's a conflict that's causing the NextGen slide show to not work, but I'm at my wit's end.

2. Ability to create static headers for remaining pages. I've seen this in another topic, but I just don't have the confidence to do this correctly without screwing up the site's look and feel.

I appreciate your help. This is a great theme.