Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Ipad showing a thin line in my web page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 20, 2011, 07:27 AM
johndesignr

3 posts · Apr 2011
[SOLVED] Ipad showing a thin line in my web page

I recently had a lot of work redesigning my photo website with atahualpa. After finishing and feeling quite happy with the new design i found a difference between my "ordinary" view on my monitor and what appears on my iPad. There is a thin line that seems to "shine through" from the dark background, because when I make the body background white the line disappears. Is there anything I can do or is this a bug in iOS?

Please take a look at the attached screen-dump.

Thanks, John A.

My photo website (norwegian)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen-dump.jpg
Views:	1692
Size:	117.4 KB
ID:	1308