Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Blurry Images of Excel

Old Jun 30, 2010, 01:04 PM
KennethM

14 posts · Apr 2010
Hello -

I noticed that some of the images that use Excel on my website are not as clear as some other themes. The size is fine, but a bit blurry nonetheless. When the user clicks on the image, the image becomes much clearer, but not in the actual page. Has there been an issue with this for the Atahualpa theme? I run an accounting website and use lots of spreadsheets I changed the theme to test it and the images became much clearer.

Kenneth
Old Jun 30, 2010, 02:53 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I'd have to see this to tell you. You have swapped to the default theme and they look clear?
What version of Atahuala and WP?
What is the url?
how are you creating and loading the images?
Old Jun 30, 2010, 11:36 PM
KennethM

14 posts · Apr 2010
JuggleDad -

This is WP 3.0 and Atahualpa 3.5.1, but it happened on earlier versions. I used to have an old html site and the graphics were also clear on it. I changed to the corporate theme temporarily and the graphics became clearer. You can see that the spreadsheet graphic of the balance sheet is very clear, for example here http://business-accounting-guides.co...balance-sheet/ though it is slightly out of room (the actual graphic in the middle of the page, not the tables).

I uploaded all the images into an images folder, and simply point to them whenever I insert a graphic in WordPress.

Thanks for the help. I can't believe how much traffic you handle on the forum!

Kenneth
Old Jul 1, 2010, 05:21 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
can you show swap to atahualpa for that page? There shouldn't be any difference since Atahualpa doesn't do any image processing, wordpress does it all. Atahualpa just builds the html to point at the image.
Old Jul 2, 2010, 12:22 PM
KennethM

14 posts · Apr 2010
Hello -

I changed the theme back to Atahualpa today. I was testing for the week, and noticed a narrower screen increases CTR too! I will have to narrow the main pages in Atahualpa.

For now you can see that the image is fuzzy. It is subtle, but enough to not be easy on the eyes. When you click the actual graphic, you will see how much clearer it appears, which is how it should appear in the page.

Here are two more examples:
http://business-accounting-guides.co...oss-statement/
http://business-accounting-guides.co...heet-template/

Thanks again -

Kenneth
Old Jul 2, 2010, 01:52 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
add this to the CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
.post img.size-full {max-width:100%;}