Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to add Search Box to Atahualpa Bar1?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 8, 2011, 05:42 AM
bdups

12 posts · Nov 2011
How to add Search Box to Atahualpa Bar1?

I want put the search box in the atahualpa bar1. I tried the solution proposed in a post of 19 April 20011by adding
<?php get_search_form();?> in Configure Header Area + css
.searchform {
left: 390px;
bottom: 32px;
position: relative;
width: 180px;
height: 0px;
} in css insert
it only works if I put the widget in one of the sidebars!
I have two boxes for research: in a sidebar and the other in the menu1. What can be the solution?
I just want a search box in the bar1

thanks

wp :3.2.1
atahualpa : 3.7.3
url: www.tamoudre.org
but I did the tests in localhost