Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Newly added widgets are appearing on every page but the homepage

Old Sep 11, 2012, 04:20 PM
polizeros

11 posts · Jul 2011
San Jose, CA
Send a message via Skype™ to polizeros
[SOLVED] Newly added widgets are appearing on every page but the homepage

The site has a static landing page, and is all pages, no posts. I just added two widgets (text and search) to the right sidebar. They appear on every page but the static home page.

ATA - Config Sidebars - Right Sidebar display is checked for Homepage and front page

Here's the site. I'm baffled, even if something obvious is probably eluding me.

http://hurtworker.com
Old Sep 11, 2012, 05:41 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you need to shut off your caching pluging when doing developnment if you want to see the changes right away.
Old Sep 11, 2012, 08:15 PM
polizeros

11 posts · Jul 2011
San Jose, CA
Send a message via Skype™ to polizeros
That was it. I knew I forgot to do something obvious. Thx for your help, appreciate it.