Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Create a Post List for Specific Categories on a Page

Old Jun 7, 2011, 09:27 AM
chycoo

27 posts · Oct 2009
Curitiba - PR - Brazil
Create a Post List for Specific Categories on a Page

I īm using 3.6.7 Atahualpa WP 3.1.3

How can i list at "page 72" the experts from " category 3" ?
Old Jun 15, 2011, 02:23 AM
Jam

1,112 posts · Mar 2011
Perth, Western Australia
The answer to this would also sort my current problem.
If I can create a "Page" and insert via shortcode or other into that page, all items within a "Category" I would be a happy girl

Anyone?
I want to add Shop Categories to pages so I can include them in the main navigation as my version of WP and/or ATA doesnt provide for WP Custom Menus

ATA 3.4.9 WP 3.0.5

Answer to chycoo - just create a you beaut WP custom menu you can link any URL to any Menu title. I cant because Im using older version of WP and I dont want to upgrade.

Edit - my problem solved, I can add shortcode for shop categories ie [wpsc_products category_url_name='earrings'] to a page

Last edited by Jam; Jun 15, 2011 at 02:34 AM.