Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Creatinga page/post with images and text side by side

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 26, 2012, 04:32 PM
jkfly4

115 posts · Nov 2009
Creatinga page/post with images and text side by side

Hi

I always seem to struggle (not hard) with images on the left hand side of the page and text along side it.

Is there a plugin out there which helps yuo produce better quality pages, incorporating images more professionally. I dont seem to be able to produce good looking pages, as the text seems to more when you view the page before or after publishing it.

Any tips for a novice.

Thanks