Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Previewing posts display correctly, then once published...

Old Jul 15, 2010, 03:26 PM
forumusername

2 posts · Jul 2010
the html breaks. I can preview an already published post and it will display fine, but actually viewing the blog breaks the html.

I had a link and it just appears as plain text, and the gallery I had attached to the post becomes this text:

#gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 100%; }
#gallery-1 img {
border: 2px solid #cfcfcf;
}
#gallery-1 .gallery-caption {
margin-left: 0;
}

EDIT: Solved this by changing Configure EXCERPTS > Posts or EXCERPTS on Home Page? > Full Posts

Last edited by forumusername; Jul 15, 2010 at 05:40 PM.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 04:49 PM
forumusername

2 posts · Jul 2010
Viewing posts individually makes them display correctly, but displaying the blog as a whole messes them up.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 07:10 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
When displaying posts as excerpts, all HTML is by default stripped from the post (a wordpress default) atahualpa gives you the option to leave some of the HTML in. See the options on the configure Excerpts section