Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Problem with text formatting in posts - no paragraph returns.

Old Sep 28, 2009, 01:01 AM
ecommercereport

2 posts · Sep 2009
I'm wondering why posts to my www.betraces.com.au have no paragraph returns.

Where would I look in the theme settings that would control this.

I can't see anything in the stylesheet so I'm flummoxed.
Old Sep 28, 2009, 03:40 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
this is not an Atahualpa issue. If you switch to the default theme you will have the same issue.

Do you use the 'visual' or 'html' editor when making posts
Do you cut and paste them from a wordprocesser?

Remember, the text that goes in a post is NOT formated as a word processor would, it gets formated as HTML and all the rules of HTML apply