Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Adsense works everywhere except in widgets???

Old May 16, 2011, 05:55 PM
PeterBey

2 posts · May 2011
Adsense works everywhere except in widgets???

Hi All,

I have been trying to get my adsense working in widgets in atahualpa theme on my own domain hosted with godaddy but can't. I have tried a few of the top downloaded widgets for adsense and also just placing the code in a text widget. No matter what I get a blank space. On the same domain I joomla installed and it shows the ads fine. One of the widgets did manage to show block ads in the middle of my posts but nothing in the widgets. My sidebar widths are 200px and the ads I tried to put in were the 120x600, 125x125, etc. I also tried making the sidebars 300px but didn't help either.

I have read every forum on the internet and can't get passed this more than likely stupidly simple problem.

Any ideas?
Old May 16, 2011, 06:03 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
So..you have a problem and need some help...
Old May 16, 2011, 06:23 PM
PeterBey

2 posts · May 2011
Yep that was me, now no. I just found the links to the problems with the release 367. Now installing the latest version gives me and install error. Rolling back to 364 works fine. Tired enough today already, will try in a few days or next release to upgrade again.