Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] header images don't show up after roll out/redirect

Old Jun 11, 2012, 06:24 PM
neo

5 posts · Nov 2011
SF Bay Area
I hope someone can help us with this. We developed our site in a subdirectory, and you can see it here:

www.wordpress2.albanystrollroll.org

we have now gone live by directing the live url

www.albanystrollroll.org

to this subdirectory. Everything works except for the rotating header images, which do not show up at all, as if the links are pointing to the wrong place. The other images all work fine, even the logo and custom images sitting in images/ but not those in images/header. Any ideas on what to edit to make this work?

Thanks very much for any light you can shed on this.

cheers,
neo
Old Jun 11, 2012, 06:40 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Is his two installs? If so, did you put the header images in both folders?
Old Jun 11, 2012, 09:36 PM
neo

5 posts · Nov 2011
SF Bay Area
Well, not quite two installs, but sort of. Problem resolved after changing the site urls in WP and then sorting out directory weirdness of dreamhost's user directory structure wherein each user has their own version of a ftp directory. Makes collaboration hard!

Thanks very much for your help!