Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

tagline layout

Old Apr 8, 2009, 03:28 PM
boudewijn

6 posts · Apr 2009
Hi,

I am having some layout issue with the tagline in IE.
The tagline is missing the top pixels. In FF there is no problem.
I have tried different css settings but did not find the sollution.

Anybody an idea?

Boudewijn

you can see the site on cms.swingclose.nl
Old Apr 9, 2009, 06:16 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
There's a negative margin-top on the tagline

Add CSS Inserts:

HTML Code:
p.tagline {
margin-top: 0;
}
After that it'll overlap with the menu bar, which has a negative margin-top of -140px

HTML Code:
div#menu1 {
margin-top: -130px;
}
Old Apr 9, 2009, 03:52 PM
boudewijn

6 posts · Apr 2009
Hi Flyn,

Thanks for your response.
The thing is that I don't want the tagline lower on the screen. Because in that case me menu should go lower and goes in the color flow of the image.
It is at the right position and in FF its shows correct only in IE it looks like it is behind something but I can't figure out what.
Any sugestions?

thnks,

boudewijn
Old Apr 10, 2009, 11:45 PM
boudewijn

6 posts · Apr 2009
I found the problem.
I set the vertical alignment to top and added a padding and now in IE en FF the tagline is showing correct.

thanks for your help. Great theme!!