Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Ata 3.6.7 and commas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 1, 2011, 05:36 AM
IgorM

11 posts · Jan 2011
[SOLVED] Ata 3.6.7 and commas

When I update my sites to 3.6.7 version, I have strange issue with commas. In the text on the front end it looks like there is not space between commas and the words coming next to them.

Can I do something about it except to switch back to the early versions?