Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Trouble with Folder Full of MP3s plugin

Old Jan 23, 2012, 09:52 PM
lianekay

3 posts · Dec 2011
This plugin seems like it should be so easy. I install activate the plugin. I created a folder in my server called audio. I uploaded my MP3s. I go to widgets and place the plug in in my right toolbar and copy the path from the audio folder in my server into the box called "folder" and viola! Nothing. What am I doing wrong? The title shows up in the sidebar where I've placed it, but none of my MP3s are showing up. Help me please. -Liane
Old Jan 23, 2012, 10:05 PM
lianekay

3 posts · Dec 2011
The link to the blog in question is http://GrassrootsDC.org. You can see where the Folder Full of MP3s should be as it says, Media Project Playlist in the sidebar. But like I said, no MP3s. Thanks for looking into this. -Liane
Old Jan 24, 2012, 03:32 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) try it with the twenty eleven theme if it is still a problem you need to contact the plugin developer
Old Jan 24, 2012, 05:57 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That is an old plugin and says it is compatible up to WordPress 2.1
Old Jan 24, 2012, 10:05 AM
lianekay

3 posts · Dec 2011
Thank you both for responding. It does stink, as I really don't want anything too complicated. I'd really like an audio gallery but I can't find any plugins that seem to fit that bill. At least none that are free and trust me, I can only afford free. Do either of you have any suggestions? -Liane

Last edited by juggledad; Jan 24, 2012 at 01:10 PM.
Old Jan 24, 2012, 01:10 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I have no suggestions - I'd do a google search and try some.