Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] ata 3.6.4 to 3.7.3

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 9, 2012, 10:03 AM
webgurl

59 posts · Nov 2010
WordPress 3.0/Atahualpa 3.4.9/Firefox 3.6.12/XP sp3/
[SOLVED] ata 3.6.4 to 3.7.3

My production site @ greenvilleconcerts.com is running ata 3.6.4 and wp 3.3. I started a development server this week-end to test changes before going live. I loaded WP 3.0.3 and installed Atahualpa 3.7.3. on it. I exported settings from ATA 3.6.4 and imported into ATA 3.6.7. to duplicate the production site on the development server.

So far, so good. I have a gas price widget on production site I created with
Code:
<?php if( is_page('109') ) bfa_widget_area('name=Gas Page Widget Area'); ?>
in the above the loop section of Style and edit Center Column.

New install of ATA 3.6.7 shows the widget area, and is appropriately named GAS PAGE WIDGET AREA, but after adding code to it, nothing shows on page. I wanted to look at the widget code in the new install, but cannot find it. I read the notice that has been moved to index.php, but I do not see it.

What ridiculously simple fact am I overlooking?

....teach a man to fish and you upgrade his fishing hole....