Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Custom Header Photos

Old Dec 27, 2009, 11:39 PM
contentdude

1 posts · Dec 2009
Hey all, I have read all of the answers to this same question, and I learned a lot, but still have a question. I uploaded the theme, it is fantastic, figured out from you all here that I needed to get an FTP acct from my host and access a client (Filezilla). I'm in Filexilla, and I simply cannot find the files for Atahulapa, and I've been trying for like three hours seeking resources and racking my brain. Can anyone tell me exactly where I'd find them? I downloaded the theme initially from the WP admin panel but then actually deleted it and uploaded it off the web to my computer directly so I know they are there, the zip file is in my Documents and the blog is up. Thanks for any help you can give me, it is a standout theme or I would have given up already.
Old Dec 28, 2009, 10:19 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The images for ATA are in the "wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images" folder on your hosts server. You need to FTP to that server to see them. These are not the files that are on your computer. If you are not sure of what I just said you will need to get some more information on using FTP. This is not an Atahualpa issue as the files for any theme you use are many times going to be only accessible via FTP and not from within the theme options.

I hope this has helped.