Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Share Buttons

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 7, 2011, 09:36 AM
netinfused

26 posts · Apr 2010
Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Share Buttons

Any recommendations for Atahualpa plugin that provides these buttons on pages and posts:

Google+
Facebook Like
Facebook Share
Twitter
LinkedIn

I want to make sure it does not slow page loading. Thanks for your input.