Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Stuck with php code / left sidebar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 15, 2011, 10:28 AM
mikeindidginus

11 posts · Jun 2011
Stuck with php code / left sidebar

Hi guys,

I've spent hours looking at this & researching online but still can't understand how to make it work. I have downloaded a vertical scroll news announcement plugin/widget & have set it up in the dashboard to display 5 dummy testimonials to test. It mentions in the plugin page that I need to add:

PHP Code:
<?php if (function_exists (news_announcement)) news_announcement(); ?>
To the template. However I have absolutely zero idea how or where to do this. I have tried adding inside header.php & index.php from the dashboard editor, but neither worked. Please, please can someone help - it's doing my head in! The site is:

http://writetothepoint.co.za

The announcement widget is listed as "Testimonials" in the left sidebar. Many thanks

Michael.