Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

photos with upgrade

Old Jun 12, 2011, 04:58 AM
disfasia

89 posts · Jun 2010
photos with upgrade

When there are upgrades to theme my photos disappear from header.

How can we correct this so upgrades do not do this? I imagine moving photos to external folder and then changing address in html... how and where to do this?

Cheers.
Old Jun 12, 2011, 05:30 AM
aQuickStudy

43 posts · Mar 2010
Did you search for this issue? There are modifications that fix this on the first page of the Header configuration & styling subforum.
Old Jun 12, 2011, 05:54 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
See http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=8520
Old Jun 12, 2011, 06:37 AM
disfasia

89 posts · Jun 2010
Yes, I had seen those solutions and thank you -- however, I am often in the field with someone else's computer and hence my images are back home on my computer.

I thought that putting my images in another folder might be the ideal solution...but then that might complicate things.... I will try this solution.

Thanks

Last edited by disfasia; Jun 12, 2011 at 06:39 AM.
Old Jun 12, 2011, 03:38 PM
LANtait

56 posts · Jan 2011
Cebu Island, Philippines ~ I live on a tropical island!
Quote:
Originally Posted by disfasia
Yes, I had seen those solutions and thank you -- however, I am often in the field with someone else's computer and hence my images are back home on my computer.

I thought that putting my images in another folder might be the ideal solution...but then that might complicate things.... I will try this solution.

Thanks
This solution does exactly what you are asking for. It puts the images in the standard WordPress Image folder... Protected from updates.

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=14588
Old Jun 12, 2011, 03:58 PM
LANtait

56 posts · Jan 2011
Cebu Island, Philippines ~ I live on a tropical island!
Oops, that is the testers Thread, the Instruction Thread is here...

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=14544

The first lines say...

The Atahualpa Easy Header Fix has many great features including...

1. It protects custom header images, logo images and favicons during updates (even automatic updates).