Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Widget area problems after upgrading from 3.5.3 to 3.7.12

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 12, 2013, 03:59 PM
alarch

6 posts · Jan 2012
[SOLVED] Widget area problems after upgrading from 3.5.3 to 3.7.12

On upgrading to 3.7.12 a four cell footer widget area that was displaying correctly prior to the upgrade is no longer displaying as it should. The widget area is:

PHP Code:
<?php bfa_widget_area('name=Footer&cells=4&align=9&before_widget=<div id="%1$s" class="footer-widget %2$s">&after_widget=</div>'); ?>
Prior to the change the html generated was such as this:

HTML Code:
<div id="text-4" class="footer-widget widget_text">
after the change it looks like this:

HTML Code:
<div id=\"text-4\" class=\"footer-widget widget_text\">
I've tried removing and re-creating the widget area with no avail. Any thoughts?