Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

archives customization

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 2, 2011, 12:12 PM
lisakate

15 posts · Aug 2010
Boston, USA
archives customization

Hi I added an archives page to my site but it doesnt pull what I want.
I would like to show the archives of posts ONLY in the category "news" and ONLY those posts that have certain tags, such as "technology", for one.
Right now the archives only show by month and they show ALL posts on the site that month (other than the news) and if I choose by category, it shows all categories, not just News.
Please advise!
Thanks
News category URL:
http://www.brcps.org/category/news/
And the current archives widget is on the left sidebar.