Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Unwanted link in Header or menu bar, can not find how to remove.

Old Feb 27, 2011, 01:24 PM
FredZ

5 posts · Feb 2011
Indianapolis, Indiana
When I upgraded to Atahualpa 3.6.4, a transparent box appeared in the lower left header, or upper left menu bar. It has what looks like an avatar or symbol of an unfound Image, it also seems to be a link to the homepage. How can this be removed??? I have checked the form and not found any info, and have tried, (for Hours) to find a remedy in my admin panel with no luck. Please reply if you can help. Here is a link to my blog: http://www.fredricsphotography.com/blog/ Thanks for any help you can give, feel free to give opinions or suggestions for my blog!!!
Old Feb 27, 2011, 04:47 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What I see in that spot is your blog title. My suspicion is that if you you change the Atahualpa setting to not show the blog title all will be good.
Old Feb 27, 2011, 04:57 PM
FredZ

5 posts · Feb 2011
Indianapolis, Indiana
Thanks for replying, I have selected no to Blog Title, no to Tagline, and no to search box. When I select yes to Blog Title, it shows just to the right of what I want to remove. Still need ideas, thanks!!!
Old Feb 27, 2011, 05:13 PM
FredZ

5 posts · Feb 2011
Indianapolis, Indiana
I have determined that it is in the logo area, from my config header area if I remove %logo, the box goes with it, but I also loose my RSS Feeds and Subscribe by e-mail links. Don't know where to go from here. Thanks!!
Old Feb 27, 2011, 05:24 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Do you have anything in the logo image box?
Old Feb 27, 2011, 06:11 PM
FredZ

5 posts · Feb 2011
Indianapolis, Indiana
Yes, I have the Image at the top in the Logo area under logo image
Old Feb 27, 2011, 06:16 PM
FredZ

5 posts · Feb 2011
Indianapolis, Indiana
That was it, and my image at the top of the page is still there, though I'm not sure how, but all is looking like I want. Thank you for your help and your time
Old Feb 27, 2011, 08:51 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
The top image is an image you uploaded to the header folder and is shown because you have %image implemented. %logo will show the logo image if you have one listed in the logo image box.