Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

What CSS code do I use to change post title font and font for widgets?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 22, 2012, 01:54 PM
TheHealthyHostess

20 posts · Jul 2010
What CSS code do I use to change post title font and font for widgets?

My site is www.thehealthyhostess.com and I would like to change my post title and widgets to uppercase arial?
Can you help?