Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

horizontal menu bar 3 th level unaccessible

Old May 11, 2010, 07:12 AM
bert2bert

3 posts · May 2010
i use the standard athaualpa menu bar. i use a simple two level menu. on hovering the item a vertical drop down box appears. works great. until today.
i added a third level and there is no way to access it. on hovering the 2nd level menu a vertical drop down box appears on the left side of the first one.
the vertical drop down box appears one item level lower than the menu item. there is no way to access the drop down menu. looking for the solution in the forum, headache all day long, what am i doing wrong ?
attachment with view on the problem added.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	menu.jpg
Views:	839
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	496  
Old May 11, 2010, 07:29 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is the url?
Old May 11, 2010, 11:44 PM
bert2bert

3 posts · May 2010
tahnks,
that is

http://transitiestadleuven.be/
wordpress 2.9.2
atahualpa 3.4.4
Old May 12, 2010, 07:08 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
This is an off shoot of the whole moving the menu to the right. basically the whole menu structure iw mirror imaged. This is partly due to the fact that if the sub-menu's went to the right and the first menu item had sub menu's, it would go off the page.
Old May 12, 2010, 09:58 AM
bert2bert

3 posts · May 2010
thanx a lot. i changed it to center and it works. am i the only one experiencing that problem ?

bert