Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] LMB^Box Comment Quicktags -> not quite working?

Old Mar 5, 2009, 07:26 AM
lctkw

10 posts · Feb 2009
I'm trying to add the quicktags to my comment forms, I've read in some of Flynn's other posts that it's supposed to work out of the box, I've installed it but the tags don't seem to be showing (on Firefox or Safari, OSX). All I'm getting is a 'Quicktags:' line that links to http://codex.wordpress.org/Main_Page#Quicktags - I don't think there's any real content there!

The blog's at http://waslost.thecoffeespoon.net - hopefully one of you can take a look and suggest what might be wrong? I'll be happy to provide more information if required.
Old Mar 5, 2009, 07:30 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Lmb box is one of the plugins where you need to upload only the file, not the whole folder, to /wp-content/plugins/

You should (but don't) have this:

/wp-content/plugins/lmbbox-comment-quicktags.php
Old Mar 5, 2009, 07:39 AM
lctkw

10 posts · Feb 2009
right. fixed! that'll teach me to ignore readme files.

thanks a lot for the fast reply!
Old Mar 5, 2009, 08:11 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
And you're right about the "Quicktags" link, it leads to nowhere

From the Atahualpa README.txt:

Optional: Edit lmbbox-comment-quicktags.php:
1) To remove the link "Quicktags", delete the line 243
HTML Code:
 <a href="http://codex.wordpress.org/index.php/Write_Post_SubPanel#Quicktags" title="Help With Quicktags">Quicktags</a>:
2) To fix a not validating tag, change line 276
PHP Code:
 <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="<?php echo get_settings('siteurl'); ?>/wp-content/plugins/lmbbox-comment-quicktags.php"></script>
to
PHP Code:
 <script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo get_settings('siteurl'); ?>/wp-content/plugins/lmbbox-comment-quicktags.php"></script>