Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Smart Youtube Plugin in Sidebar Widget

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 1, 2009, 03:48 PM
SupraTT

78 posts · May 2009
Smart Youtube Plugin in Sidebar Widget

Hi, I been using the Smart YouTube plugin for wordpress. Recently, I wanted to place a video in the sidebar. So I went to Widget>Add Text and placed the required Smart Youtube entry

httpv://myvideo

however, the video does not appear...it seems like the theme does not process smart youtube's code.