Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header link config.

Old Jan 8, 2010, 07:26 AM
ehfquestions

7 posts · Jan 2010
I searched for these issues - apologies but I could not find the answer in the forums.

I'm having two header issues

1) I'm not sure where the URL to the homepage was inserted (it's showing about the left Links column - it's either the %cats or %pages option), but it's linking to the blog, not the website URL

2) Also, I cannot find where to change the "clickable header" URL. Currently, that is also pointing to the blog URL and not the homepage URL.

Thank you!

Last edited by ehfquestions; Jan 29, 2010 at 07:44 AM.
Old Jan 9, 2010, 04:00 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
a quick form search found http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...ge+header+link