Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Problem with rendering in Safari 5.0.1 on Mac

Old Aug 18, 2010, 07:07 PM
BryanSchmiedeler

35 posts · Jun 2010
[SOLVED] Problem with rendering in Safari 5.0.1 on Mac

I looked on the forums but couldn't find an answer to my problem.

I am running a website on Wordpress 3.0.1 and Atahualpa 3.5.1. The site is

http://www.belakwoodworking.com/

It renders correctly in FireFox 4.0x and Chrome on the Mac, and Safari 5.0 on Windows, but in Safari 5.0.1 on the Mac it has a problem. Safari draws a page and then inserts the "Testimonials" page between the page and the footer. I checked and can see no reason for this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bryan
Old Aug 19, 2010, 07:30 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I don't work with a Mac but what I would do is MANUALLY upgrade to Atahualpa 3.5.3 per these instructions and apply the sub menu bug fix. 3.5.1 had some "issues"
Old Aug 21, 2010, 10:31 AM
BryanSchmiedeler

35 posts · Jun 2010
I followed your suggestion but it didn't work. So I started to dig in. I used a Safari extension that showed original and generated source; and the source was different. I looked and found that the difference was something called "autopagerize_page_separator". I then remembered I have an extension by that name installed. Turned it off, problem solved.