Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] How to stop table contents overlapping sidebar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 22, 2013, 06:42 AM
prooffairy

73 posts · Oct 2010
[SOLVED] How to stop table contents overlapping sidebar

I recently made some changes to the homepage of my site - http://www.theprooffairy.com/ - to include a table with four images in it. Looks lovely on my screen - but someone's just told me that the 3rd and th image are overlapping the sidebar and falling off the edge of the page on their monitor. I've viewed the site on various screen res sites but can't replicate the problem - and have tried various things (like class=full) and can't seem to fix it.

Can anyone take a look and advice please?

Thanks