Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Disabling sidebar for specific post-page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 27, 2009, 09:50 AM
vi8084

22 posts · Jan 2009
Disabling sidebar for specific post-page

Thanks so much for your time, Flynn!

Quick question: Can I disable my sidebar for a specific post-page? Or even all the post-pages of a specific category?

In the "sidebar" section of your interface you can disable sidebars for the "category page", but:

"This will turn on/off sidebars on category pages (pages that list the posts in the given category), but not on "all single post pages of posts in category XX". "

I DO need to turn off sidebars on "all single pages of posts in category XX."

Any ideas? Thanks again!