Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Stripe plugin not working with theme

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 30, 2014, 08:34 AM
rhastings

1 posts · Dec 2014
Stripe plugin not working with theme

After the free WP-Stripe plugin stopped working mid-month, we switched to a paid solution (Stripe Checkout Pro) and came up with a different error. This time, the .js required by Stripe isn't loading. I've tried manually adding it to the theme to force it to load (added the script tags calling the checkout.stripe.js file in the header.php file) and no luck. Switching themes to the WP default 2015 theme does make the plugin work, so there is something in the theme that is not playing well with the plugin. Any ideas as to what it might be? The page on which the plugin is being called is at https://www.ottawalibrary.org/donate/. I can see the call for the javascript in the header for that page, but between the plugins creator and me, we can't figure out what is keeping it from working with this theme. Any help is appreciated! Thanks,