Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Removing the Wordpress and Atahualpa part from the footer

Old Sep 25, 2010, 04:07 PM
tarki

3 posts · Sep 2010
Removing the Wordpress and Atahualpa part from the footer

Hello all.

I searched the forums to find out how to remove "the Wordpress and Atahualpa part" from the footer and realised that one needs to make a donation and then have access to gold forum and find the answer there. I made the donation a couple of days ago and send a private message to Flynn but still I can't access the gold forum. Please help.

Regards,
Tarki
Old Sep 25, 2010, 04:48 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
See the PM from me
Old Sep 26, 2010, 04:29 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
You should be set now
Old Oct 14, 2010, 11:22 PM
GreenEcoChick

11 posts · Oct 2010
I also just made a donation - how long does it take before I have access to the other forums? I'd also like to remove the footer. I can send a copy of my PayPal receipt as needed. Thank you!!
Old Oct 15, 2010, 04:30 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
If you were logged into the forum when you made the donation, it is automatic. If you donated directly to myself or lmilesw or we ere not logged in then we have to do it manually. Send me a copy of the Info and date and I'll look into it.