Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] posts in the middle column don't fill the entire space between left and righ

Old Dec 1, 2009, 10:53 AM
foulapi

2 posts · Dec 2009
brussel
with Atahualpa 3.4.4, the posts in the middle column don't fill the entire space between the left and right sidebars (see http://www.obj.be/blog).

I cheched the settings of the theme and the value are all not on fix but fluid and not on fix but with padding xxx. For exemple the center column style on padding: 10px 15px, etc..

I don't see where i can change this behaviour.

Could you give me some help or hints.

Thanks in advance for the help

Pierre
Old Dec 1, 2009, 03:41 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you have a right-inner sidebar defined, but nothing in it.
Go to ATO->Style & configure SIDEBARS->RIGHT INNER sidebar: Display on: and uncheck all the items
Old Dec 2, 2009, 03:30 AM
foulapi

2 posts · Dec 2009
brussel
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
you have a right-inner sidebar defined, but nothing in it.
Go to ATO->Style & configure SIDEBARS->RIGHT INNER sidebar: Display on: and uncheck all the items
That was it !
Thanks for the help and best regards from Belgium
Pierre