Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Removing page title from static front page in 3.41 or 3.42?

Old Jul 13, 2009, 01:19 PM
whomadewho

5 posts · Jul 2009
Hi. First of all, ein fantastisches theme!! I just upgraded to 3.41 a few days ago and realized that the index.php has changed and I am not able to edit it in order to remove the page title from the front page. I am not even too worried about the page title itself, as I can just leave it blank in wordpress but I styled the container so that there is a horizontal line on all the other pages that have the page title. Well, now my front page has a horizontal line that doesn't belong there.

I have just spent quite some time searching this forum and just can't find the answer for 3.41. I am, of course, willing to upgrade to 3.42 if that makes things easier.

Thank you
Old Jul 13, 2009, 06:08 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Not sure if I got that right with the horizontal line but in 3.4.2 you have a few new text fields and one check box below the edit window in WP's Edit/Add New Post/Page panel. You can turn off body titles there
Old Jul 13, 2009, 10:54 PM
whomadewho

5 posts · Jul 2009
Cool. Just saw the feature in 3.4.2. Looks like I am upgrading.

Thank you