Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Site footer - problems

Old May 7, 2010, 05:51 AM
elemenopee

20 posts · Jul 2009
Hi there,

I've been having various problems getting the footer at the bottom of the theme (not post/page footer) to look the way I want it to.

First I wanted to align it right but couldn't get it to appear with padding - it was pushed right up against the container border. I tried various padding / margin fixes and even a css insert I found in this forum, but it didn't work.

So, I've reverted to centering it. But I'd like to reduce the height of the box it is contained in - ie reduce the space above and below the text content (atahualpa credits etc). Again, I've tried altering padding settings in the Footer style options, to no avail.

What could I be doing wrong? (latest version of Wordpress and Atahualpa installed).

Thanks!
Old May 7, 2010, 07:26 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I just went into ATO>Style and Edit Footer>Footer Content and added
HTML Code:
<div style="float:right;padding-right:50px;margin-top:-20px;">Copyright &copy; %current-year% %home% - All Rights Reserved</div>
Which moved the footer to the right with extra padding on the right and reduced space on the top.
Old May 7, 2010, 07:36 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What versions EXACTLY? (saying 'latest' doesn't help since two weeks from now the version you have may not be the latest)
What is the URL? point out the issue
Old May 7, 2010, 08:17 AM
elemenopee

20 posts · Jul 2009
thank you very much folks.

Larry I used your suggestion (tweaked it a little) and now it looks exactly like I wanted.

Thanks Juggledad too.

Much appreciated.