Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Intergrating latest Slider plugin with the atahualpa theme

Old Oct 24, 2013, 01:13 AM
rickvan

1 posts · Apr 2013
Sever clients have purchased the Revolution Slider and the Layer Slider. The like the look of the latest features available like text and images sliding into the frame. We tried to install the Revolution Slider and it didn't work.

We would appreciate help integrating these two sliders, or any slider add on you might be able to recommend that is compatible with this theme.

http://codecanyon.net/item/slider-re...plugin/2751380

http://codecanyon.net/item/layerslid...lugin-/1362246
Old Oct 24, 2013, 04:09 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Seeing that they are paid plug-in's and I don't own either, my suggestion would be to search the forum and see how others have dealt with putting sliders in the header
Old Oct 24, 2013, 07:34 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I have used both of those with no issues.