Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Missing Alt text on images

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 17, 2014, 03:24 AM
capelady

50 posts · Mar 2010
[SOLVED] Missing Alt text on images

Hi, I am developing a new site www.coffeeforroses.com with 3.7.13, and wordpress 3.8. Although the image alt tags show up in firebug, meaning the code is there, none of the images when hovered over actually display the alt tag text. The header images are in header widgets so that I can have different versions on each page, but the posts are just regular images and/or featured images. I checked a few of the sites in the showing off thread, and some of them have alt tags that aren't showing up as well. I use firefox, but checked IE and Safari as well. Thanks.