Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Excerpt option doesnt work

Old Mar 17, 2009, 08:34 AM
Question

3 posts · Mar 2009
Hi,

Your theme is GREAT!

I just have one question, i want to use excerpts of post on the homepage.
I used the theme option for this, and put it on only excerpts.

Now on my homepage it only shows the post title, and no summary

example:

without exceprt option:

POST TITLE
this is the message and it goes on for 10 lines

with exceprt option on:

POST TITLE

Why does it do this, or am I doing something wrong?

What i want is:

POST TITLE
this is the message and it goes on for <read on>
Old Mar 17, 2009, 10:20 AM
Question

3 posts · Mar 2009
This problem is overcome, by editing the php.