Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Marketplace » Customization, Design, Programming... »

BuddyPress/Atahualpa integration

Old Jul 24, 2012, 06:34 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
UPDATE: as of BuddyPress 1.7 it looks like the changes in BuddyPress make integration automatic with themes (yea!!!)
As of Feb 15th BuddyPress is at 1.7 beta 1 and 1.7 final is scheduled for mid March

Having seen many people ask about intergrating BuddyPress with Atahualpa, I've just spent a couple days digging into the issue and have figured out how to get the two to work.

This solution applies to: WordPress 3.5 (single user) - Atahualpa 3.7.7+ - BuddyPress 1.6.1

I'm now offering this solution for $10 which will get you
- the CSS Inserts needed
- the new modules needed
- instructions to get it to work (a total of 4 steps)
- and limited installation support

I can not guarentee that future upgrades of any of the three pieces will allow this intergration to continue to work, but I will offer, as my time permits, a paid upgrade (to cover my time) as soon as possible.

If interested send me a PM for details

Last edited by juggledad; Feb 20, 2013 at 05:54 AM.