Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Struggling with Nextgen w/highslide integration into Atahualpa 3.2

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 31, 2009, 11:38 AM
dmtompki

22 posts · Jun 2009
Middletown MD
Struggling with Nextgen w/highslide integration into Atahualpa 3.2

I've had highslide working fine on static pages. But I'm unable to get it working with the Nextgen plugin in Atahualpa. When clicking on a Nextgen image, I get the rotating icon (indicating that highslide is trying to open the full res image), if I click on the image again, it opens in a seperate page just fine.

There are modifications that need to be done in both header.php, so would these alterations need to be done in bfa_header instead? Any help with this problem would be much appreciated.