Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

How can change dynamic category font color

Old Sep 14, 2010, 03:51 AM
praveenc4

5 posts · Sep 2010
Hi Frds,

Thanks for wonderful theme,

I tried to change font color for dynamic category name, but it is not working.

can any one help me out to change font color.

Thanks,
Praveen
Old Sep 14, 2010, 04:33 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
need more info, versions URL, better description - are you talking about a plugin? widget? page?
Old Sep 14, 2010, 05:19 AM
praveenc4

5 posts · Sep 2010
I am using Atahualpa 3.4.9 wordpress theme.

I need to change after post, footer items. where we have a links 'leave a comment' & category name.

Here i need to change font color for category name, which generating dynamically.

I am able change font color for 'leave a comment' link but not category name.

Please help me out to change the category font color.
Old Sep 14, 2010, 05:44 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
you can change the color of the categories using
HTML Code:
.post-footer a {color: #00ffff !important; }
but this will change the entire line and if there are multiple categories, they will all be the same color. There is no unique identifier being generated.

You might be able to go into the code and add a 'class=' and then the category name to the <a> that is generated and then specify a css selector for each category.
Old Sep 14, 2010, 05:52 AM
praveenc4

5 posts · Sep 2010
please find the below code:

<br />
<image(comment-gray.gif)> %comments('<span class="col">Leave a comment'</div>, '<span class="col">One comment</span>', '% comments', '<span class="col">Comments are closed</span>')% &nbsp; <image(folder-gray.gif)> %categories-linked(', ')% %tags-linked('&nbsp; <image(tag-gray.gif)> ', ', ', ' &nbsp; ')% %edit('<span class="col"> | </span>', '<span class="col">Edit</span>', '')%

In that you can see the <span class="col">leave a comment</span>

Here %categories-linked(', ')%, which generating dynamically category name. so, how i change the font color for this kind of code.
Old Sep 15, 2010, 07:31 AM
praveenc4

5 posts · Sep 2010
waiting for reply...
Old Sep 16, 2010, 09:29 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
what version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is your UL?
point to the page demonstrating what you want to do.

Last edited by juggledad; Sep 16, 2010 at 09:42 AM.