Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] New set of header images not over-writing old set

Old Jun 30, 2010, 02:52 PM
jane5984

2 posts · Jun 2010
Hi

My auto-loading images were working fine. But I changed them for new ones when I developed my design further (all blended to white left and right in Photoshop).

I FTP'd and deleted the old ones. Then FTP'd the new ones.

The new ones are not showing, I just get the old ones (in Firefox and in Safari)

I have cleared the cache from the browsers.

Is there a cache in Atahualpa that I need to clear?

The header is at

http://www.janeprophet.com/gunnison/

Also, I cannot get rid of those two dark horizontal lines above and below the header images... Any ideas?

They are not in my other blog, and I have even tried pasting the header code from one blog to the other to get rid of them but no luck.

http://www.notnormalforlondon.dreamhosters.com

Thanks.

An Atahualpa fan and grateful donor
Old Jun 30, 2010, 02:56 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
no cache in atahualpa, but do you have a cache plugin?

look at the CSS Inserts - you will find
HTML Code:
div#imagecontainer {
border-top:solid 5px #333;
border-bottom:solid 5px #333;

}
this is adding the lines, remove it or change it to what ever you want
Old Jul 1, 2010, 10:40 AM
jane5984

2 posts · Jun 2010
Most excellent, Juggledad.

Thanks a million.