Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Moving sidebars down

Old Aug 4, 2010, 08:17 AM
igabriela

8 posts · Aug 2010
Romania
Exclamation [SOLVED] Moving sidebars down

Hello,

I have been trying to setup the styling for a new project of mine, and I kept bumping into the issue of getting the sidebars lower. I searched all over the forum, tried various things with padding and so on, but to no result.

Here is the link: http://www.earomania.ro/. I guess you can see what I mean when I say I want them lower.
I managed to the styling for the central part, but not the sidebars.
Any ideas are very much appreciated.

And thank you very much for creating this fantastic template and your continuous work on it.
Old Aug 4, 2010, 09:28 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
It looks like you could do any of the following.
  • You could increase the height of the %bar1 or %bar2 depending on which one you have in ATO>Style & edit Header Area
  • You could decrease the height of your Header Image in ATO>Header Image. Of course if you do this you would have to change the background image too.
  • You could add the following to ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
td#header {padding-bottom:23px !important;}
Old Aug 4, 2010, 02:32 PM
igabriela

8 posts · Aug 2010
Romania
Wow,
Thank you so much for the help.
The CSS inserts worked best...
This is great