Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Transferring a modified atahualpa theme from one site to another

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 19, 2009, 11:53 AM
rosetrees

108 posts · Mar 2009
Transferring a modified atahualpa theme from one site to another

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here! I just designed a new site in Atahualpa - but it was installed on a test sub-domain. Now I want to transfer the custom design to a new site.

This is what I tried:
Using ftp software to download the entire Atahualpa folder to my computer (from the customised sub site).
Installing WP and Atahualpa on the new site.
Using ftp software to upload the entire Atahualpa folder from my computer to the new site.

It failed! The new site still looks like a fresh install.

I guess what's stumped me is - where is Atahualpa saving all those changes I made?