Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Right sidebar widget and footer disappear

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 13, 2010, 04:53 PM
eahing

9 posts · Oct 2010
[SOLVED] Right sidebar widget and footer disappear

Hi, used some html in a widge to create a login box for the right side bar. The problem is that i have 2 widgets for the right side bar and only one shows. Additionally the footer has disappeared. It would be awesome if somebody could help.

My site is

www.hingunited.com